How To: Schedule Voice Campaign
Learn how to schedule your first Voice campaign with RoboCent.
- RoboCall: A RoboCall is an automated call that plays a prerecorded message to a live recipient or answering machine on a Landline Phone. Our service takes your unique recording and sends the message to everyone on the target phone list. RoboCalls are used only on Landline Phones.
- Transfer: Transfer calls are a useful feature that enables campaigns to hear back from those they call. When a Transfer Call is sent, you can direct callees to Press 1 on their keypad to be transferred to a representative you have standing by. Transfer calls can work as a reverse phone bank, where voters call you to learn more or get involved. Transfer Calls are used only on Landline Phones.
- Survey: Using RoboCent Surveys you can create a unique phone tree that directs participants based on their responses during the call. There are no limits on the number of questions or answers for your Survey. As the Survey is sending you can watch the live responses to each question in your account. When the Survey is completed, the results are organized and a comprehensive report, in addition to the raw data, is returned. Surveys are used only on Landline Phones.
- Start Date: The date the campaign will become active.
- Start Time: The time, on the start date, that the campaign will become active.
- Time zone: The active time zone to use.