RoboCall, Transfer, and Survey Pricing
RoboCalls are fast, affordable and will reach the masses for your campaign. Whether you are running in a small municipal race or a statewide campaign, political RoboCalls are a great canvassing tool for you to reach hundreds and thousands of supporters while keeping your time freed up and your budget intact.
RoboCall pricing is tiered based on the length of your message. The price increased by 1¢ per dial based on each 15 seconds of audio on the file being sent.
Leaving Voicemails are free to enable on RoboCalls.
- Example: a 44 second audio file will be billed at the 31-45 second pricing bracket, costing 3¢ per dial.
- Calling 5,000 Landlines would cost $150.00
- 3¢ (31-45s audio) x 5,000 (leads) = $150.00
Transfer calls follow the same pricing logic as RoboCalls. The only difference is an additional cost of 1.5¢ is added to every dial.
Leaving Voicemails are free to enable on Transfer Calls.
- Example: a 44 second Transfer Call costs 3¢ per dial, plus an additional 1.5¢, bringing the total cost per dial to 4.5¢.
- Calling 5,000 Landlines would cost $225.00
- 3¢ (31-45s audio) + 1.5¢ (Transfer Call) = 4.5¢
- 4.5¢ (per dial cost) x 5,000 (leads) = $225.00
Surveys are a flat 3.5¢ per dial, regardless of the length of your message or the number of questions you ask.
Leaving Voicemails on Surveys is a little different. While the base cost will remain 3.5¢, there is an additional cost of 1.5¢ per dial for enabling the Leave Voicemail option. This additional cost includes up to 30 seconds of audio length for your selected voicemail audio message (which will be different than your Live Answer audio message). After 30 seconds, the cost increases by 1¢ for each additional 15 seconds of audio.
- Example: a 120 second audio file is selected as the "Live Answer Audio" for your Survey. A 44 second audio file is selected for your "Voicemail Answer Audio".
- Calling 5,000 Landlines would cost $300.00
- 3.5¢ (Survey, audio length irrelevant) + 1.5¢ (enable "Leave Voicemail" option, includes up to 30s) + 1¢ (additional 14 seconds of audio) = 6¢
- 6¢ (per dial cost) x 5,000 (leads) = $300.00