Comment on page
Launch a Voice Campaign
Learn how to schedule your first Voice campaign with RoboCent.
Select the type of Message you want to send. RoboCent can send Text Messages to Mobile Phones and Voice Calls to Landlines.
Select the organization you want to schedule this campaign under. The most recent org you have used within the platform will be automatically selected, but you can select any org in your account. Alternatively, you can create a new organization to use by selecting "+ Create New Organization"
Enter the name of this campaign. This is for internal use to identify this campaign from others you may schedule. (Example: Endorsement Text from Gov. Allen)
- RoboCall: A RoboCall is an automated call that plays a prerecorded message to a live recipient or answering machine on a Landline Phone. Our service takes your unique recording and sends the message to everyone on the target phone list. RoboCalls are used only on Landline Phones.
- Transfer: Transfer calls are a useful feature that enables campaigns to hear back from those they call. When a Transfer Call is sent, you can direct callees to Press 1 on their keypad to be transferred to a representative you have standing by. Transfer calls can work as a reverse phone bank, where voters call you to learn more or get involved. Transfer Calls are used only on Landline Phones.
- Survey: Using RoboCent Surveys you can create a unique phone tree that directs participants based on their responses during the call. There are no limits on the number of questions or answers for your Survey. As the Survey is sending you can watch the live responses to each question in your account. When the Survey is completed, the results are organized and a comprehensive report, in addition to the raw data, is returned. Surveys are used only on Landline Phones.
Select the Start Date, Start Time, and Time Zone for when you would like this campaign to begin sending.
- Start Date: The date the campaign will become active.
- Start Time: The time, on the start date, that the campaign will become active.
- Time zone: The active time zone to use.
Upload or Select the Contact List to use for this campaign.
To determine the number of Landline and Mobile Phones on this list, select the "Scrub Phone List" button. This will also have the added benefit of providing a Cost Summary that will determine the exact cost for this message before you submit.
Upload or select the Audio Message you would like to use for this campaign. You can select a different audio file for both the Live Answer and Voicemail Answer audio.
Select the Callback Number to use for this campaign. The Callback Number is a 10-digit number that will show as the caller id when your contacts phone rings.
While allowed, RoboCent does not recommend using your home or cell number as the Callback Number.
To import a caller id number you own, select "Import Phone Number" next to the step title. This will allow you to add a new caller id to your account.
Now we can add a credit card and enable AutoPay. While not required, RoboCent recommends this step to automatically collect payment so your message sends at the requested time.
To add a new credit card, select "Add new Card" next to the step title. A modal will appear where you can add your credit card information.
RoboCent is a PrePay Only platform. You message will not send until we receive payment. Enabling AutoPay with a valid credit card is the best way to ensure your campaign sends at the requested time.
Congratulations! You have successfully scheduled your first Voice Campaign with RoboCent! Now head to the "Live Details and Results" page to watch sending progress, in real-time!
Last modified 2mo ago