Using RoboCent Surveys you can create a unique phone tree that directs participants based on their responses during the call. There are no limits on the number of questions or answers for your Survey and participants can respond with their phone keypad. As the Survey is sending you can watch the live responses to each question in your account. When the Survey is completed, the results are organized and a comprehensive report, in addition to the raw data, is returned. Surveys are used only on Landline Phones.
Surveys work by dialing the numbers on a call list and playing an audio file with questions and responses. A callee will hear the question and can respond by using the touch keypad on their phone. RoboCent’s dialer uses IVR (interactive voice response) technology to record the DTMF Keypad Response made by the callee. While the call is sending the dial process and dispositions, in addition to the full keypad responses for each question, are updated live in the user control panel. When the call has finished sending, a file download with the full list of responses per callee will be available for download.
- Event Invites
- “Will you be attending? Press 1 for YES and 2 for NO”
- YardSign Locations
- "Can I place a small YardSign in your yard? Press 1 for YES and 2 for NO”
- Favorability Survey
- Run a head-to-head with multiple candidates. Follow up with demographic questions.
- Important Issues
- Poll your district to find out which issues are most important to them.
- DNC Requests
- Simply ask the callee to “Press 9 at any time to be removed from our call list."
- Assign different live answer audio and voicemail answer audio to maximize dial time
- Collect responses with keypad, voice or multi-digit inputs.
- Enable Rotating Answers or Randomized Questions to remove “first click” bias
- A/B test scripts by running two surveys simultaneously
PDF Downloads available below.
Sample Script - Standard Survey.pdf
Favorability and Swing Bio
- Live Results in the User Control Panel Show Instant Callee Response Rates
- Ability to Use Different Live Answer/Voicemail Answer Audio
- Comparable results to “Scientific” Surveys for a Fraction of the Cost
- Access to RoboCent’s Proven High-Retention Scripts
- 24/7 Support Team for Hands Free Management and Peace of Mind
Surveys are a flat 3.5¢ per dial, regardless of the length of your message or the number of questions you ask.
Leaving Voicemails on Surveys is a little different. While the base cost will remain 3.5¢, there is an additional cost of 1.5¢ per dial for enabling the Leave Voicemail option. This additional cost includes up to 30 seconds of audio length for your selected voicemail audio message (which will be different than your Live Answer audio message). After 30 seconds, the cost increases by 1¢ for each additional 15 seconds of audio.
- Example: a 120 second audio file is selected as the "Live Answer Audio" for your Survey. A 44 second audio file is selected for your "Voicemail Answer Audio".
- Calling 5,000 Landlines would cost $300.00
- 3.5¢ (Survey, audio length irrelevant) + 1.5¢ (enable "Leave Voicemail" option, includes up to 30s) + 1¢ (additional 14 seconds of audio) = 6¢
- 6¢ (per dial cost) x 5,000 (leads) = $300.00