Transfer Calls & Surveys
Transfer calls work similarly to RoboCalls. When scheduling a call, a “Transfer To” phone number is assigned. The dialing begins exactly like a RoboCall. During the audio, the callee will be instructed to “Press 1” on their phone to be transferred. At this point, the callee will be transferred to the number provided by the user during scheduling.
- A volunteer standing by to take donation information over the phone
- A high-profile representative the callee can express their opinion on new legislation to
- A campaign staffer so the callee can ask specific questions about a candidate’s views
Using RoboCent Surveys you can create a unique phone tree that directs participants based on their responses during the call. There are no limits on the number of questions or answers for your Survey and participants can respond with their phone keypad. As the Survey is sending you can watch the live responses to each question in your account. When the Survey is completed, the results are organized and a comprehensive report, in addition to the raw data, is returned. Surveys are used only on Landline Phones.
Surveys work by dialing the numbers on a call list and playing an audio file with questions and responses. A callee will hear the question and can respond by using the touch keypad on their phone. RoboCent’s dialer uses IVR (interactive voice response) technology to record the DTMF Keypad Response made by the callee. While the call is sending the dial process and dispositions, in addition to the full keypad responses for each question, are updated live in the user control panel. When the call has finished sending, a file download with the full list of responses per callee will be available for download.
- Event Invites
- “Will you be attending? Press 1 for YES and 2 for NO”
- YardSign Locations
- "Can I place a small YardSign in your yard? Press 1 for YES and 2 for NO”
- DNC Requests
- Simply ask the callee to “Press 9 at any time to be removed from our call list.
- Assign different live answer audio and voicemail answer audio to maximize dial time
- Collect responses with keypad, voice or multi-digit inputs.
- Enable Rotating Answers or Randomized Questions to remove “first click” bias
- A/B test scripts by running two surveys simultaneously
PDF Downloads available below.
Survey Script Template - Voting Intent and Infomation Collecting.pdf
Voting Intent and Data Collection
Survey Script Template - Favorability and Swing Bio.pdf
Favorability and Swing Bio
- Live Results in the User Control Panel Show Instant Callee Response Rates
- Ability to Use Different Live Answer/Voicemail Answer Audio
- Comparable results to “Scientific” Surveys for a Fraction of the Cost
- Access to RoboCent’s Proven High-Retention Scripts
- 24/7 Support Team for Hands Free Management and Peace of Mind